An American classic that has infinite variations depending the the topping(s) your stomach is begging you for.
Live Life Loco Tip: Bake the potato earlier to save burning your fingers on a hot potato.
What you need
- Two eggs beaten (or egg substitute or egg whites)
- Loco Avocado
- 1 Tbsp chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp chopped baked potato
- Cooking spray
What you do
- Using your stovetop, heat medium size omelette pan on medium heat.
- Once warm, spray the medium pan with cooking spray. Afterwards add beaten egg, peppers and potatoes.
- Stir/scramble egg until done. Turn off heat.
- Top with Loco Avocado and feast. Nom nom nom...
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 1