New twist on a holiday and party favorite - Green Deviled Eggs with Loco Avocado. Be sure to set one aside for yourself because they go fast. Thank you Kim Hollander for your recipe!
Live Life Loco Tip: If you have the willpower not to eat all of it, cook all your bacon the same day and save the leftovers. Bonus is that you only clean up once!
What you need
- Dozen eggs
- 12 Tbsp Loco Avocado (Almost Hot)
- 2 strips crumbled bacon
- 1 Tomato diced
Alternatively, skip the bacon & tomato and sprinkle:
- Smoked paprika
What you do
- Steam the eggs for 12 minutes, then plunge into ice bath.
- Peel eggs and then slice in half. Pop the yolks into a mixing bowl.
- Break the yolks up with a fork until uniformly crumbled.
- Add Loco Avocado to yolk and use a hand mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Scoop Loco Avocado mixture into eggs. Top with crumbled bacon and diced tomatoes. Nom nom nom...
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Number of Servings: 12
Fun fact: According to Wikipedia, Deviled Eggs can trace their origin back to ancient Rome.