Called Anytime Quesadillas because more often than not I make this dish in the evening for dinner. In fact, I normally make two, refrigerating the extra because its great cold in the morning or for lunch... thus anytime!
Live Life Loco Tip: Bake the potato earlier to save burning your fingers on a hot potato. Yeah, I was really hungry that evening!
What you need
- Three eggs beaten (or egg substitute or egg whites)
- Loco Avocado
- 2 Links pre-cooked turkey sausage
- 1 Tbsp chopped baked potato
- Shredded colby-jack or cheddar-jack cheese
- Two flour tortillas
What you do
- Warm pancake griddle to 250º.
- Using your stovetop, heat medium size omelette pan on medium heat.
- Once warm, spray the medium pan with cooking spray. Afterwards add beaten eggs.
- Stir/scramble egg until done. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Warm sausage links in microwave - high for 30 seconds.
- Once warm, lay both tortillas and cover with cheese.
- While cheese melts, slice the potato into cubes and slice the sausage.
- Add potato and sausage to one tortilla. Then add eggs in remaining space.
- Using a pancake flipper, carefully lift other tortilla. Allow to cool enough to touch. Then flip it cheese side down on top of eggs, potatoes, and sausage.
- Press down gently, but firmly. Allow to set for 30 seconds, then flip the quesadilla. Warm for 2 minutes.
- Remove quesadilla from griddle and cut into quarters.
- Serve on plate. Top with Loco Avocado and feast. Nom nom nom...
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 2